Extra care is important during darker nights, especially during Halloween festivities. Halloween is a time for costumes, candy, and spooky fun, but it’s also a time when safety should be a top priority. Here are a few tips to help you stay safe during Halloween:
1. Stay visible – wear reflective clothing or carry a flashlight to ensure drivers can see you.
2. Plan a route – before heading out, map out a safe and well-lit route to follow.
3. Check your treats – only consume sealed treats from trusted sources.
4. Be mindful of fire hazards – avoid open flames when decorating and using candles.
5. Keep a close eye on your children – Children under 12 should be accompanied by an adult.
By following these tips, you can ensure a fun and safe Halloween for all. Remember, safety first, fun second!